Digital Support Technician IT Apprentice SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Southern Communications is looking for an apprentice to ensure efficient working of the inhouse provisioning department while delivering exceptional customer service to our client.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
15 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Maintain relationships with key partners, ensuring we provide a unified service from supplier to client
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures of best practices and standards
- Understand analysis reports and analysis of the team
- Identify your own training requirements
- Ensure all new and post-sale orders are dealt with efficiently and that the order is validated and deployed correctly
- To ensure we are regularly communicating with clients while exceeding their expectations
- Maximise efficiency
- Ensure constant improvement of customer experience and Service Delivery knowledge
- Manage process for communicating service affecting issues to the organisation and our clients
- Organising engineers for site visits
- Day to day involvement in the ongoing progression of all main hardware installations
- Assisting with system order proposals for the SCL Group Sales teams
- Liaising with networks on provisioning orders
- Raising or adding all aspects of the project billing to CRM
- Fixed rejects and billing queries
- Cease and re-provides
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital Support Technician Level 3
- Onsite with employer, remote and classroom-based learning at Basingstoke ITEC
- All training is weekly and monthly
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of a permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above.) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTHERN COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Down Street, Dummer
BASINGSTOKE ITEC LIMITED
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.