Business Administration Apprentice COLIMAN ALLFRESCH LTD
Allfresch group has an exciting opportunity for a business administrator to join an established company that specialises in the import and export of conventional, organic, and fairtrade bananas, limes, soft citrus, and other seasonal produce throughout the year.
Closing date: 05 Jul 2023
Reviewed after 3 months depending on performance and commitment
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, This includes a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Aug 2023
20 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General data entry throughout the day
- Collating and Analysing data and actioning this to the correct person
- Supporting the team in logistics
- Learn and assist with sales administration and building relationships with companies
- Keeping organised with weekly shipping dates and updating colleagues
- Being able to work as part of a team to offer to support the general business administration tasks
- Answering incoming telephone calls and being about to deal with quests accordingly
- Ad-hoc support to help cover sickness or holidays.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- One day a week day release at Telford College to enhance learning
- Mentor on site to support with day-to-day learning
- Regular assessor visits to develop quliafcation
- Business Administrator Level 3 (Standard)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You could progress to take on a full-time position and develop throughout the company by advancing your skills and knowledge and building relationships with other companies.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
COLIMAN ALLFRESCH LTD
SHIFNAL MANOR BARNS
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.