business administration apprentice TRIANGLE CARE LTD
This is the perfect role for anybody interested in health & social care and would like to work in an office environment with a friendly team. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday at 10:00 – 18:00, 37.5 hours paid work, plus 30 minute unpaid break
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
22 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development and testing of new and upcoming projects, processes and systems
- Creating and rolling out monthly, quarterly and yearly newsletters.
Managing office supplies
- Completing filing and archiving, as necessaryMaking telephone calls to resolve queries
- Receiving and sending out documentation by e-mail
- Involvement in the set up and onboarding of new service users
- Scheduling and rolling out of on-call rotas for management teams
- Involvement in creating and publishing support guides for training and systems
- Creating and development of service user friendly guides and tools
- Working across multiple functions, by providing administrative support and liaising with other teams
- Responsibility for Report Management via an in-house portal, including updating and creating an incident/safeguarding management log and downloading and rendering daily and weekly reports
- Working to targets and deadlines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The training will be delivered online 1 day a month with monthly meetings with your development coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is not a guaranteed permanant position at the end of the apprenticeship, however this will be reviewed on completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRIANGLE CARE LTD
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.