Hairdressing Apprenticeship NICHOLAS WHITE HAIRDRESSING LTD
We are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice for our busy salon in Cheltenham to learn the skills to become a Hairdressing Professional. You will carry out salon assistant duties whilst learning, working behaviours, consultation/client care, shampoo & conditioning, style & setting hair, cut and colour hair.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
National Min wage for Apprentices £5.28 per hour from April 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
02 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In exchange for the on-the-job training your duties include.
- Making sure that the salon is always presentable
- Washing client’s hair and providing a scalp massage for each client
- Cleaning styling sections as soon as the stylist is finished with them
- Offering clients refreshments
- End of day jobs such as sweeping and mopping to make sure that the salon is immaculate for the following morning
- Watching the stylists closely to gather as much Hairdressing knowledge as possible to ensure you can qualify as a stylist as efficiently as possible
- All the above you will be taught and guided through thoroughly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards Hair Professional Level 2
- Training will be completed in house by qualified stylists each week with visits to the salon by a UKTD Tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially progressing to Advanced and Creative Hair professional Level 3 and/or progressing to become a Stylist as part of the Nicholas white Team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.