Hairdressing Apprenticeship NICHOLAS WHITE HAIRDRESSING LTD
We are looking for a Hair Professional Apprentice for our busy salon in Cheltenham to learn the skills to become a Hairdressing Professional. You will carry out salon assistant duties whilst learning, working behaviours, consultation/client care, shampoo & conditioning, style & setting hair, cut and colour hair.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
National Min wage for Apprentices £5.28 per hour from April 2023
Monday Tuesday & Friday 9am-6pm Wednesday & Thursday 10am -7pm Saturday 8.30am -4.30pm one day off during the week
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Jul 2023
02 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In exchange for the on-the-job training your duties include.
- Making sure that the salon is always presentable
- Washing client’s hair and providing a scalp massage for each client
- Cleaning styling sections as soon as the stylist is finished with them
- Offering clients refreshments
- End of day jobs such as sweeping and mopping to make sure that the salon is immaculate for the following morning
- Watching the stylists closely to gather as much Hairdressing knowledge as possible to ensure you can qualify as a stylist as efficiently as possible
- All the above you will be taught and guided through thoroughly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards Hair Professional Level 2
- Training will be completed in house by qualified stylists each week with visits to the salon by a UKTD Tutor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potentially progressing to Advanced and Creative Hair professional Level 3 and/or progressing to become a Stylist as part of the Nicholas white Team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
NICHOLAS WHITE HAIRDRESSING LTD
11-13 PITTVILLE STREET
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.