Commis Chef Apprentice WYNYARD GOLF CLUB LTD
Wynyard Golf Club are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Commis Chef to join their team. The successful candidate will help the chef out in the kitchen cooking and prepping food.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Jun 2023
13 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist more senior chefs in preparing meals in either part or in full
- Responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the head chef, sous chef and chef de parties to support the demands of the kitchen
- Attend college and complete apprenticeship
- Work in a clean and tidy manner
- Undertake training as required
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard:
- On and off the job training
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WYNYARD GOLF CLUB LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.