Early Years Apprentice ATELIER NURSERY LIMITED
Atelier are looking to recruit an early years apprentice, to work with both the training provider and our in-house Training Manager you will be supported to complete a level 2 apprenticeship. You will help to promote children’s self-esteem; confidence and independence by working alongside them in a playful yet purposeful environment.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
25 annual leave days (plus bank holidays) Company Pension scheme and regular incentives. Health & wellbeing support programme. Hot lunches. Company events. Bonus of £1000 for 5 years service. Discount childcare at any of our setting.
Monday to Friday, shift patterns are: Early Shift - 8:00am - 4:15pm Middle Shift – 9:00am – 5:15pm Late Shift - 9:45am - 6:00pm 45 minute lunch Break per day
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 May 2023
14 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice, we see your role as the first step in your early years career, you will be working alongside our key people supporting a key family of mixed age children, gaining confidence in your role before becoming a key person to a small group of mixed age children.
Your room team will be ready to work alongside you to help you be the best practitioner you can be!
Your working days will be busy, fun, creative, quirky, adventurous, exciting, explorative, magical, fulfilling, inviting, caring and unconventional.
Accepting an Apprenticeship at Atelier will offer you the opportunity to complete a work-based learning programme, that leads to a recognised early years qualification.
What will I be doing?
- Working with both the training provider and our in-house Training Manager you will be supported to develop the knowledge and skills required to complete a level 2 early years qualification, through a range of tailored training days, staff meetings, coaching and mentoring and a personalised training plan
- You will be working alongside our key people supporting a key family of mixed age children, gaining confidence in your role before becoming a key person to a small group of mixed age children
- You will help to promote children’s self-esteem; confidence and independence by working alongside them in a playful yet purposeful environment
- You will promote the philosophy of the nursery including our unique free-flow, mixed-aged key family groups and an enabling environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Functional skills maths and/or English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After the successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to continue your employment with Atelier.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ATELIER NURSERY LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.