Early Year Education Apprenticeship MEADGATE PRE SCHOOL NURSERY LTD
Meadgate Nursery is registered to provide term time childcare for children from birth to 5 years. We are looking to recruit an apprentice to assist with the daily duties across the whole of the nursery whilst work towards your Childcare qualification and gain valuable experience.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
You will work between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday, there will be 20% study time within this. We are open 39 weeks a year term time.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
13 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To follow and implement the policies of the nursery
- To work as part of a team and attend staff meetings and training when required
- To be willing to learn at every opportunity by showing use of initiative.
- To build relationships with the children and families who attend the nursery.
- To take issues regarding confidentiality and safeguarding seriously and follow the settings procedures at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Apprenticeship, to include:
- Level 3 Early Years Education qualification.
- Health and Safety Level 2
- Paediatric First Aid
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- The nursery continues to grow, and we would welcome our staff to progress within the nursery once their apprenticeship is completed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to Level 5 foundation degree if desired.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
MEADGATE PRE SCHOOL NURSERY LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.