Business Administration Apprentice INTEGRATED DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD
A business administrator apprentice is required for Integrated Display Systems Ltd which has been independently acknowledged for its innovative and technological achievements by the receipt of six Queen’s Award for Enterprise – four of which have been received in the last six years.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2023
£5.50 an hour
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week. Flexible Working Hours between 07:00-09:00am – 15:00-17:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
10 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Scanning, photocopying and filing documents
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls and emails - Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Creating, editing and updating spreadsheets
- Creating customer quotations, invoices and delivery notes
- Packing and shipping orders to customers
- Scheduling purchase orders with suppliers in line with the company’s pipeline - managing office supplies, including refreshments scheduling travel arrangements for engineers and company directors
- Complete quarterly stock takes
- Light bookkeeping entry
- Support office manager and directors with any other requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEGRATED DISPLAY SYSTEMS LTD
New York Way, New York Industrial Park
Newcastle Upon Tyne
TDR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.