Apprentice Junior Estate Agent HORIZON ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
This is a really exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our rapidly expanding business. Horizon Estate Agents are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, hard working person to join our sales team. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach and our ability to provide our clients with an efficient and personal service.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Working hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 6pm with one day off during the week. Every Saturday 08:30 – 5pm
Total hours per week: 41.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
08 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The main functions will be the following, although they are not definitive:
- To register applicants onto the database
- To manage the database with regular contact to purge redundant applicants
- To book viewings by calling the database and property matching, as well as downloading email and web leads, requesting viewings
- Obtaining regular feedback from viewings
- Conduct property viewings
- Prospecting - by calling database of local property owners with potential property to sell and booking in valuations
- Prospecting - by dropping door to door leaflets in specific areas, in roads where we have recently sold and also to properties that have been on the market with other agents or withdrawn from the market
- Various administrative tasks to support the sales & lettings team, including printing and franking letters for posting, archiving, filing
- Front office - to meet and greet potential clients who come into the office and register their details on the system for sale or let
- Print and hand out brochures to applicants visiting the office
- Take part in the morning sales meetings and diary management for the day
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and use of company systems on the pc and paper forms including any requirements for money laundering and GDPR
- Candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have their own vehicle, as they will be required to attend property viewings and complete canvassing in the surrounding areas
- Mileage will be paid at HMRC’s current rate per mile to attend business appointments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve Junior Estate Agent Level 2 Intermediate Standard
The programme will be delivered remotely over Teams. You can expect to have 3 sessions per month, minimum. If you require Functional Skills, then additional sessions will be provided.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
When you have gained the experience and knowledge, there could be a full-time position available, however, this is not always guaranteed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HORIZON ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
42 Hedingham Place
CROWN VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.