Digital Marketing Apprentice Velocity Academy
Velocity Academy have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer to start with themselves, a Training Provider based in Leeds. This opportunity will allow a creative individual to kickstart there career in Marketing.
Closing date: 07 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
· To help plan, create, deliver and monitor multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to promote the Group’s businesses
· Assisting the Marketing team in scheduling Social Media content and imagery
· To get involved in increasing engagement across Social Media channels
· Proof reading content for accuracy and cross checking against brand guidelines
· Keeping up to date with trends in digital marketing and applying your knowledge to the digital marketing schedule, in collaboration with the marketing team.
· Gathering feedback on marketing campaigns and creating reports
· Creating basic artwork
· Keeping up to date with brand standards, logo, colour and font usage to make sure we are compliant
· To learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns.
· To monitor and replying to online enquiries, including customer concerns
· To create online surveys on Typeform or Google Forms, when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Velocity apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, they will provide the skills necessary to succeed in the workplace and to expand future career prospects.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their programme.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
· Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns.
· Recommend and apply effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies.
· Use a variety of digital marketing tools such as: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and Pay-Per-Click.
· Understand the principles of coding and be able to use this to aid with future digital marketing campaigns.
For a full list of programme modules visit: velocity-pt.co.uk
Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
17 Marble Street
VELOCITY 1ST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.