Hairdressing Apprentice Vogue Haircare & Education
We have a vacancy for a full-time Apprentice at Vogue Haircare & Education - we are a busy premium salon in a central Stroud location. Working within an excellent supportive environment with a friendly & professional team, providing hair cutting, and styling services, enabling you to learn all the invaluable skills of an entry level Hair Stylist.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
National Minimum wage for Apprentices. Plus Tips
Monday - Thursday 8.50am-5.30pm, Friday 8.50am-6.30pm, Saturday 8.20am -3pm. 5 days per week with a day off in the week, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting a team of qualified stylists learning on the job.
- Meet and Greeting clients.
- Making sure the salon is always presentable.
- Offering the client refreshments.
- Dedicated in house training each week.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals.
- Functional Skills if required.
- Dedicated training in house each week.
- Regular visits from your Tutor throughout the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is an opportunity to become a talented all-round stylist with a future position within the salon.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
Vogue Haircare & Education
10 GLOUCESTER STREET
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Lili or Louise
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.