Apprentice Business Administrator NETWORK B2B LTD
This is an exciting new opportunity within a growing company. Network B2B is looking to grow their company by taking on a Business Administration Apprentice. Want to earn while you learn? Apply today!
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an exciting role within a growing organisation. Duties for this role will include, but are not limited to, the below:
- Answering phone calls
- Providing good customer service to internal and external clients
- Sorting new booking enquiries via telephone and email
- Attending business exhibitions
- General admin duties including photocopying and filing
- Duties will grow as the apprenticeship progresses and more responsibility will be given as the role grows
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a level 3 business administration qualification upon completion of apprenticeship
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly vitrual sessions
- No college release day required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
About the employer
NETWORK B2B LTD
Office 10, Durham Workspace, 19 Abbey Rd
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.