Apprentice Resourcer ELITE STAFFING SOLUTIONS (SOUTH WEST) LTD
We have an incredibly buoyant, fun, supportive and rewarding culture and no two days are the same. Our industry is exciting and fulfilling and we pride ourselves on our honest and transparent approach to client and candidate care. Some tasks will include effective client relationship management, carrying out recruitment administration and more.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm. Half an hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Effective client relationship management with our clients along with candidate management over the telephone, email, and face to face
- Carrying out recruitment administration including: advertising positions, issuing relevant confirmation paperwork, referencing etc
- Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create candidate shortlists
- Pro-actively generate suitable candidates for our clients
- Provide general administrative support to a team of Recruitment Consultants
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Attendance of 1 workshop per month over the course of the year.
- Regular assessors contact and support
- If you have not already achieved a C/4 + in both maths and English (or equivalent) and cannot provide evidence in the form of a certificate, you will also need to achieve Functional skills at Level 2, in both Numeracy and Literacy. This will include sitting an exam
- You will be given some of your working week dedicated to your apprenticeship study, or Off the Job Training, to carry out self-supported study, compiling your portfolio or completing work set by your assessor
- End point assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full time job offer, however this is not guaranteed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ELITE STAFFING SOLUTIONS (SOUTH WEST) LTD
13 MANOR CLOSE
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.