Apprentice Autocare ANTONY PETER SERPANT
APS service based in West Byfleet are seeking for an enthusiastic apprentice to assist with day to day running of the garage. The chosen candidate will get the fantastic opportunity to work alongside experienced mechanics. You will be placed in our workshop where you will be required to assess vehicles and perform minor mechanical repairs.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Apprentice minimum hourly rate of £5.28, from April 2023 and beyond.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test-drives, adjusting controls and systems, recording any faults
- Maintain vehicle job records by recording service, repairs and inspections on a daily basis
- Correct filling of Company job cards and job records on a daily basis
- Carry out defective tyre replacement, tyre repairs & wheel balance using correct machinery & PPE
- Repair windscreen chips using correct equipment & PPE
- Move vehicles to and from site and within workshops in a safe manner observing company policies as per Company handbook and Health and Safety manual
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Autocare Techncian Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional skills in maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of the apprenticeship, you can progress onto a Level 3 Motor Vehicle Technician apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ANTONY PETER SERPANT
2 Dorset Way, Byfleet, West Byfleet
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.