Early Years Apprentice MUNCHKINS KINDERGARTEN LTD
We require an Early Years Apprentice to work in their preschool. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a genuine interest in building a career in early years to develop their knowledge and skills whilst working within a friendly and supportive setting.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, flexible working hours between 07:00-18:00. Shifts TBD.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
29 Aug 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist Nursery Nurses to provide high quality care and education for all children who attend.
- To assist the supervision of children on a day to day basis.
- To assist in planning and preparation for activities throughout the setting and the ongoing assessment of children’s progress
- To keep all records that fulfil requirements as laid out in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To work with parents, colleagues and outside agencies to provide a safe caring and stimulating learning environment for all children under supervision.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided by Riverside Training (Spalding) Ltd. Training is work based meaning you spend the majority of time within the workplace but will be released into the centre periodically if needed.
During this apprenticeship, you will work towards learning the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours of the Early Years Practitioner Standard and you will work towards the Level 2 Diploma for the Early years' (Practitioner).
Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To become qualified at Level 2 and have an opportunity to progress to a full-time position or a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
MUNCHKINS KINDERGARTEN LTD
ST. PETERS LODGE
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.