Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship SNAPDRAGONS NURSERIES LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring apprentice to join our team. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ambitious and want to gain an early years qualification while getting hands-on experience. You'll create meaningful relationships with the children, your team and with parents to provide the best service for our families.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
£250 joining fee, payable 6 months after joining. Level 3 £250 bonus, payable a month after written confirmation of qualification and a further £250 6 months after this.
Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 May 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working alongside qualified Early Years Practitioners and professionals, you will work towards your own Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification. Your mission is to provide exceptional early years care in a safe, nurturing and fulfilling environment whilst inspiring children to unlock their full potential through key skills and values which will establish them as gifted citizens of the world.
What do we need from you?
- Reliable & Flexible - contributing positively to the development of the team environment.
- Creative & Observant – creating a fun and stimulating environment that builds on the interests of the children to help them progress.
- Responsible & Trustworthy – ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children is at the forefront of your practice.
- Committed & Motivated – working hard to keep on top of coursework and observations. Utilising the support and expertise of your colleagues and our Early Years Apprentice Mentor.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded;
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve an EYE qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child:staff ratios
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We want to help you progress:
Wide ranging opportunities for training and career progression including Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner, EYITT, ECT, Level 3 Early Years SENCO & Forest School.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SNAPDRAGONS NURSERIES LIMITED
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
0117 235 5764
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.