Balgores Motors Apprentice Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician - Brentwood BALGORES MOTORS (1982) LIMITED
As an apprentice Vehicle Damage MET Technician, you will work as part of a highly skilled work force that is committed to quality. The successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects. You will be stripping and refitting all vehicle parts and rebuilding vehicle suspension and resetting the geometry.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
You will start on the national minimum wage for apprentices - this will be reviewed once you have successfully completed the probation period
Typically 8.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 May 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks the successful candidate can be expected to carry out:
- Stripping and refitting all vehicle parts
- Rebuilding vehicle suspension and resetting the geometry
- Removing, replacing, and reinstalling SRS systems
- Reinstating the vehicle to pre-accident and a roadworthy condition
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high quality Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Level 3 programme here in our state-of-the-art bodyshop
- No college attendance required
- You will work alongside a highly skilled mentor who will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle MET technician.
- You will achieve a certification in Refrigerant Handling
- Level 3 Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress within Balgores into roles such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BALGORES MOTORS (1982) LIMITED
7 Tallon Road
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.