L3 Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship WHITTOCK CONSULTING LIMITED
You will learn both accountancy skills and general business skills by supporting the rest of the team in their provision of accountancy-based services to a wide variety of businesses across different sectors. The role includes general administrative tasks required for smooth running of practice, to collate client records as required, this may be physical filing of records or electronic scanning of records and assisting with payroll administration.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with month-end accounting procedures
- Assisting with self assessment returns
- Assisting with bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Assisting with payroll administration
- Dealing with telephone calls and correspondence from clients
- General administrative tasks required for smooth running of practice
- To collate client records as required, this may be physical filing of records or electronic scanning of records
- To undertake any further additional duties as agreed with the line manager from time to time consistent with the nature of the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of the apprenticeship you would have completed the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Training will be provided through a mix of block and day release at First Intuition Bristol Ltd, in Bristol City Centre
- Apprentices without English or maths at Level 2 must achieve this prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate, a full time role will be offered and there will also be an opportunity to progress to the L4 Accounting Technician Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
WHITTOCK CONSULTING LIMITED
UNIT 4 CORUM 2
FIRST INTUITION BRISTOL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.