Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 The Village Pharmacy
A pharmacy based in Kirby Muxloe are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications such as Level 3 pharmacy technician.
Closing date: 02 May 2023
Monday - Friday, may include some weekend work and late hours due to nature of the business. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
16 May 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dispensing medicine (With ongoing training)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- L2 Functional Skills (If required)
- Own in-house training
- GPHC approved qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time permanent role for the right person
- Further potential for other training such as Level 3 Pharmacy Assistant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The Village Pharmacy
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.