Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship London Inn
The London Inn in Padstow have an opportunity for an apprentice Hospitality Team Member to join their team. As an apprentice at the London Inn you will work within a traditional Cornish Pub, learning a range of skills including customer service, food preparation and restaurant service, which enable you to become a qualified hospitality team member.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
£7 per hour
Shifts between Monday - Sunday working between 8.45am - 11.00pm.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice Hospitality Team Member at the Pityme Inn your working week will look like:
- Working closely with the restaurant team
- Setting up the restaurant for service
- Serving food and drink
- Preparing food and drink
- Monitoring, recording and keeping high standards of hygiene
- Providing an excellent customer service manner
- Recording customer orders
- Dealing with telephone and on-line bookings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 2 Apprenticeship qualification in Hospitality Team Member
- You will attend Cornwall College St Austell on a weekly basis during term times
- Apprentices without English and maths will need to achieve this before end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentices could progress to a Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Potential for a permanent role with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.