Childcare Apprentice THE LLOYD PARK CHILDREN'S CHARITY
Training to work in all areas of the nursery with different age groups of children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
Adhering to different shift patterns at the nursery based on an average day of 8 hours of working time.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help provide a safe and secure environment, building relationships with children and families to promote the child’s learning and development, and well-being.
- To help plan and implement stimulating, fun, and varied play-based activities that meet the needs of all individual children and follow the processes adopted by the charity.
- To work as part of the team in sustaining high-quality services and implementing the charity's vision, mission, values, and strategic plans and objectives.
- To implement all policies and procedures.
- To be committed to continual professional development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
Level 1 Functional skills (if required) and progression to Level 2 functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To gain the level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification and progress to the level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Functional Skills English and Maths (Grade Level 1) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE LLOYD PARK CHILDREN'S CHARITY
Winns Avenue, Lloyd Park
WALTHAM FOREST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TRAINING TRUST LIMITED
0208 518 1344
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.