Business Administration Apprenticeship AIREDALE INTERNATIONAL AIR CONDITIONING LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Business Administration Apprentice to join the team at Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd in Consett. As part of the role, you will raise and send purchase orders, update systems and liaise with other departments within the company alongside other administrative duties.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Thursday: 7am to 4pm, Friday: 7am-12pm 30 minutes lunch break.
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will undertake a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship programme leading to a nationally recognised qualification and accreditation.
- Providing office support including customers and employee support.
- Ensuring computer databases are up to date.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person.
- Following up on business communication, billing and ordering.
- Collecting and inputting company data.
- Assisting with minor technical support.
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Training will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successfully completing the apprenticeship programme and dependent upon the individual – permanent roles in the following areas: Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Officer, Field Service Administrator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
AIREDALE INTERNATIONAL AIR CONDITIONING LIMITED
Unit 22 No 1 Industrial Estate
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.