Drylining Apprentice D K DRYWALL LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for 1 Drylining apprentice, located in Plymouth to join our growing team of experienced dryliners! The successful candidate will be working alongside our skilled workers to learn the drylining trade.
Closing date: 09 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, times would be agreed with the candidate.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Safely and correctly operate tools and equipment, plant and machinery appropriate for use. (e.g. scaffold, MEWPS, nail gun, circular saw, lasers
- Measure and set out from drawings provided and check vertical and horizontal datum
- Install dry lining systems to metal and stud partitions framed wall linings, framed and frameless beam and column encasements.
- Install drylining and plasterboard linings eg panels, plasterboards, metal sections, timber battens, wallboards, thermal boards, glass reinforced gypsum board, fixings and fittings
- Install dry lining systems to metal and stud partitions framed wall linings, framed and frameless beam and column encasements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidate will be enrolled onto a Level 2 Drylining Apprenticeship Standard, once completed this will make you a fully qualified Dryliner
- Greenlight Safety & Training will be the training provider and you will need to attend their training centre 3 consecutive days per month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be fully qualified Dryliner once you've passed your Apprenticeship
- We will look to take you on a self-employed Dryliner with us
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1 - 9 or any grade) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
D K DRYWALL LIMITED
260 CITADEL ROAD
GREENLIGHT TRAINING LIMITED
Interior systems installer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.