Apprentice Business Administration J D UK LTD
Fantastic opportunity to join our growing team and learn all aspects of office/business administration. The varied role will involve supporting different teams within the company, whilst working towards an Advanced Level 3 Business qualification. We love to encourage and develop our apprentices and watch them flourish and grow within their roles.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday, 08:00 - 16:30.
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable apprentice. Good communication is very important for this role. For the right apprentice, this role will lead to a permanent position.
With the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship, the role will include some of the following areas:
- Answering the telephone
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel and Outlook
- Use of our own CRM Software
- Data processing, including customer requests and orders
- Arranging deliveries - liaising with customers & internal team members
- Data management and filing
- Order processing
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
- Ensuring that the policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, and confidentiality
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
Full training will be given.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a business administration apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications as part of your apprenticeship:
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if equivalents are not already achieved
- You will also develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to work within an office environment
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills
- You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times
- Assessment is through a variety of methods including observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, product evidence and professional discussions
- All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
J D UK LTD
LOW MILL LANE
RAVENSTHORPE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.