Entertainment Daily Digital Marketing Apprentice DIGITALBOX PUBLISHING LTD
A fantastic opportunity to develop skills and experience in a business responding to ever-evolving changes in the world of digital publishing and marketing. Few chances to get a paid foot in the door exist, certainly outside of London.
Closing date: 26 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30pm - on the job learning world into these hours at a regular time each day.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
04 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Overview of job role:
● Social Media
● Video Content
● Graphics Content
● Respond to direct messages in Entertainment Daily Messenger in a professional and informative manner, while upholding the brand’s communication standards.
● Help develop marketing strategies to improve ED’s presence across social media platforms.
● Engage with fans through comments on Facebook and other social media platforms. Remove any scammers, creeps and abusive comments from posts.
● Help Improve and enhance the video and graphics production quality and overall output for ED content.
● Assist in the revitalisation of Facebook/Instagram stories, and post content for the ED brand.
● Collaborate with writers to improve feature imagery across the website.
● Create new graphical template assets that writers can use for feature imagery.
● Help in tracking down copyright infringer/scraper websites taking ED content without credit and follow through the process of getting them removed/reported.
● Upload and optimize images to WordPress for writers as per their request.
● Help with the creation and distribution of Entertainment Daily newsletter through Mailchimp
● Work alongside writers to re-establish press release content to expand ED’s online reputation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training provided
Digital marketing Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be reviewed end of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 8/9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DIGITALBOX PUBLISHING LTD
2nd & 3rd Floors
Upper Borough Walls
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.