Apprentice Lettings Administrator Safe and Secure Properties
Safe and Secure Properties have an exciting opportunity for a lettings administrator apprentice to join their growing team! Responsibilities include participating in active marketing initiatives, arranging viewings with potential tenants and dealing with landlord enquiries. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Closing date: 22 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, alternating the occasional Saturday 9:30am - 1:30pm.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
23 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Prepare and proof-read real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Arrange the viewings with the potential tenants
- Deal with the landlord's enquiries
- Preparing the legal tenancy agreements
- Organising check in inventory reports
- Deal with the property management matters
- Arrange the different tradesman for the repair and maintenance of the management properties
- Work closely as a team member and also have the skills to lead the team
- Meeting letting and sales targets
- Work independently
- Help property manager to manage the properties etc.
- Solution provider personality
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills training to be provided if needed
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to progress to a full-time role after successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Safe and Secure Properties
25 WESTBOURNE TERRACE
HOUGHTON LE SPRING
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.