Apprentice Business Administrator FWP Limited
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our administration team. You will have great communication skills and be confident when dealing with others. Working as part of a friendly team, you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
37 hours per week: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm , Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm with one hour break for lunch
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working as part of a friendly team, you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Making and receiving telephone calls (distributing messages in a friendly and professional manner)
- Meeting and greeting visitors, including making drinks and organising catering when necessary
- Receiving and distributing mail around the offices
- Producing documents in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Sending and receiving emails
- Monitoring and ordering stationery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator Level 3 (A level)
Full training is provided on all associated administration tasks within the office environment
- If you require to complete and achieve functional skills maths and English level 2 [if not already achieved C/4 GCSE or equivalent] support and functional skills training will be delivered by a functional skills expert form Woodspeen Training Ltd
- This is delivered face to face or via Teams online meetings
- An End Point Assessment [EPA] is completed after 18 months on programme. This is an external examination board who will assess all your work, portfolio and skills learnt within the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress to full-time employment within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
6-7 RIBBLESDALE PLACE
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.