Business Administrator Apprentice Hine Solicitors
Looking to start your career in business at a well-respected Law firm? This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team and learn everything about office life in the legal profession. Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The purpose of this role is to assist and support with secretarial and administrative duties. Duties will include:
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
- Using the firm’s case management system - opening files, keeping them up-to-date and ensuring correspondence is filed and scanned
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm’s client case management system
- Drafting documents in accordance with instructions from solicitors
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
- Training will be given on audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. You’ll receive ongoing support and guidance from Boom Training and Hine Solicitors throughout the apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties, the role will expand beyond the apprenticeship duration. There is plenty of room to grow within the business, whether that be Law or Business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 is the minimum) Essential
About the employer
51 Amersham Road
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.