Business Administration Apprentice CLARKEPRINT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available to work within our busy commercial sales office. The apprentice will play a key role in ensuring the business meets its key goals and targets, supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interacting with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will play a key role in ensuring the business meet its key goals and targets.
Duties to include:
- Answering phones to customers and dealing with queries
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure successful completion of orders
- Liaising with suppliers via phone and email to place orders and check progress
- Booking orders in to company systems
- Supporting with admin for the sales team
- Updating CRM with customer contact details
- Stock management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced apprenticeship in business administration
- Relevant workplace training
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time role will be available to the successful candidate at the end of the apprenticeship and company progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
45-47 Stour Street
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.