Apprentice Administration Assistant - Post Completion SORT LEGAL LIMITED
A new position has arisen in our Post Completion team. You will provide service in order to ensure that all Post Completion matters are dealt with promptly, efficiently and in accordance with regulatory requirements. Dealing with and managing Remortgage, Sales and Purchase files after completion by the teams and until closure of files.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm Mon-Thurs, and 9.00am -5.00pm Fridays. One hour lunch break and one day release for study.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support, including dealing with land registrations, archiving, closing files (including accounts processes).
- General filing, answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Opening, sorting and distributing post as well as responsible for franking and posting all Sort Legal mail, ensuring the correct postage on all items.
- Faxing, scanning and photocopying various documents as and when required as well as making up paper files and typing correspondence.
- Use of inhouse case management system and carry out reasonable tasks as requested by Line Manager.
- When required and with the agreement of your Manager, carry out other clerical/administrative duties for other departments in Sort Legal.
- Data inputting onto the Case Management System as and when required.
- To carry out any reasonable tasks as and when it may be required by your Manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration (Standard) – Level 3. The apprenticeship will be delivered in the workplace and on-site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent position in the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SORT LEGAL LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.