L2 Pharmacy Assistant Apprentice EVEREST PHARMACY LTD
Everest Pharmacy is looking to recruit Level 2 apprentice to join the team to provide high quality service to patients. You will be working closely with counter assistant, dispensers and responsible pharmacist.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Shifts to be confirmed, with four days based in the pharmacy and one paid day at college.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Pharmacy Services Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- The successful candidate will be working in the community
- Pharmacy close to their home and attending college one day a week
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential employment within hospitals, community pharmacies, Air Force, and pharmaceutical industries
- Go on to study level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EVEREST PHARMACY LTD
178 Stockport Road
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.