Apprentice Early Years Educator - The Manor House Nursery - S21 4BH Manor House Nursery
Manor House are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Early Years Educator. To work alongside the nursery team to deliver a high standard of education to the children whilst gaining as much practical experience as possible for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts
- Help children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Take part in singing, role play and story telling
- Observe children and make notes to write reports
- Make sure children are safe and well
- Speak with parents, carers and other nursery staff
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in
- Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency
- Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate there is the possibility of ongoing employment upon completion of the relevant qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Manor House Nursery
62 Church Street
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.