Premises Support Apprentice INSPIRE PARTNERSHIP MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Half Acres Primary Academy are seeking a Premises Support Apprentice to support the development of the school premises and assist in planning in order to improve the environment for students, staff and other organisations who use the facilities, during the school day and other times.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Split Shift Pattern 6am -10am and 2.30pm – 6.00pm (Mon -Thurs and finish at 5.30pm on Friday) Full Year
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be responsible for the maintenance, security and facilities management services on the school site and premises
- To be responsible for the maintenance of a clean and hygienic school interior
- To support the Premises Officer to ensure the school is fully compliant with health and safety requirements for the premises
- To promote the safety and wellbeing of students and all stakeholders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be completed within the workplace
- One day a week will be set aside to complete apprenticeship learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to develop into a Property Maintenance Operative
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INSPIRE PARTNERSHIP MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Half Acres Primary Academy
HEART OF YORKSHIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.