Apprentice Accounts Assistant Safe and Secure Properties
Safe and Secure Properties have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hard-working person to join their growing team as an Accounts Assistant apprentice! Some responsibilities would include producing financial reports, keeping the Company up to date with new credit management procedures / techniques, and ensuring payments are collected on time.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, alternating the occasional Saturday 9.30am - 1.30pm.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key areas of responsibility:
- To set and monitor credit limit
- To ensure that appropriate telephone contact is made at the earliest possible stage on overdue debts
- To ensure payments are collected in a timely manner within agreed credit terms
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
- To ensure disputed items are resolved swiftly in terms of invoices, statements or credit notes sent to customers
- To ensure that payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate account and against the correct invoices in a timely manner
- To review the Company Credit Control procedure and to develop and assist with implementing enhancements
- To keep the Company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
- To ensure all reminder letters are checked for 100% accuracy and appropriateness before sending
- To answer queries and enquiries from customers and employees in a timely, helpful and polite manner
- To provide and interpret financial information when requested in an appropriate format
- To ensure that the appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times
- To produce accurate financial reports in an appropriate format to specific deadlines
- To assist with various queries from staff, customers and suppliers
- To keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Any other duty as requested by your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills training if needed
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment once the apprenticeship is completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Safe and Secure Properties
25 WESTBOURNE TERRACE
HOUGHTON LE SPRING
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.