Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 3 Surrey CHILTERN NURSERIES LTD
Our fantastic early years employer with 3 settings in Surrey - Sutton, Cheam and Ewell are actively seeking to expand their teams with Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprentices. These are wonderful opportunities to work and gain a qualification in an Ofsted rated Excellent early years setting and also join Nescot College.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
National minimum wage
40 Hours per week Monday - Friday. Shifts between 7.30am and 6.30pm. Attend planned College days every other Friday.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- We are looking for four friendly and caring individuals to join our family of nurseries as Early Years Educators
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in a supportive, fun environment
- Providing a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years
- You will need to support the managers and team in the day to day running of the room including keeping children safe and following the early years foundation stage statutory framework
- Supporting children in play and learning activities, everyday care routines such as meal and sleep times
- Enhancing the environment with creative and exciting ideas
- Observing and record keeping of children’s development and planning to meet their individual needs
- Establishing positive relationships with parents and carers
- Day release at College is required, where you will be supported by assessors to complete your coursework and work towards your Level 3 qualification
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- First Aid Training
- College contact every other Friday at Nescot College, Ewell
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Typical job roles are nursery nurse, playworker, childminder, teaching assistant, educational support assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or higher) Essential
About the employer
CHILTERN NURSERIES LTD
3 CHILTERN ROAD
NORTH EAST SURREY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (NESCOT)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.