Childcare Apprentice SCHOOL WRAP LTD
An amazing opportunity to work for a brilliant company and begin your career in Childcare. If you are looking to learn new Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours within Childcare this is the job for you. Build a positive rapport with children.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
7.15am - 9am and 3pm – 6pm Monday - Friday (term time) Holiday Club operates 7.30am- 6pm
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
07 Aug 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Build a positive rapport with children
- Promote good hygiene
- Keep children safe
- Promote British values
- Work in a Covid secure manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship - Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills (if applicable)
- 1 Day a week training at Northampton College, Booth Lane, NN3 3RF
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a permanent position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression / promotion within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
About the employer
SCHOOL WRAP LTD
41 STATION ROAD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.