Data Analytics - Business Administration Apprentice STEPHENSONS ONLINE LTD
To support the business in the provision, maintenance, and development of data analysis via a suite of reports. Creating bespoke reports to provide Brand, Sales, and Stock information to enhance performance in all areas of the business.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
05 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Identify and carry out the correct collection and utilisation of raw data for use in a variety of Excel models for reporting purposes
- Navigate and maintain an array of formulas within existing Excel models and design new ones to ensure reports remain fit for purpose
- Identify and raise sales trends to your line manager, SLT & CEO
- To identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of internal and external systems; manipulating and linking different data sets as required
- To perform regular data quality checking and cleansing tasks on existing reporting models to ensure that the data being reported on is correct and accurate
- To use a range of analytical techniques such as forecasting and modelling to identify and predict trends and patterns in sales
- To produce and maintain performance dashboards and reports
- To apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- To summarise and present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders and make recommendations to improve business performance based on that analysis
- To produce data reports using excel for Platform Management department
- To monitor the @reports inbox and reply or escalate queries to the relevant member of staff
- To make amendments and maintain the Banned Ingredients file, ensuring the file runs correctly and is updated when new banned ingredients are identified
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training to take place at Booth Lane, Northampton College, NN3 3RF - 1 Day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STEPHENSONS ONLINE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.