Childcare & Education - Early Years Educator Apprenticeship SEYMOUR HOUSE LTD.
You will be working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, helping support children’s play and nurture their development. You will be involved in organising activities, in the assessment and record keeping of children's learning and development and work in partnership with colleagues and parents.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday on a rota basis, TBC. Working hours will fall within the opening hours of the nursery 7:00am - 6:00pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, helping support children’s play and nurture their development
- You will be involved in organising activities, in the assessment and record keeping of children's learning and development and work in partnership with colleagues and parents
- You will work alongside experienced Early Years Educators, have a dedicated Mentor and have the support of your fellow Apprentices
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Learning and Childcare (Early Years Educator)
- Qualification reference: 601/3890/7
- Equivalent to 2 A levels at grades A to E
- This qualification provides the knowledge and skills required for Early Years Educators and meets the full and relevant criteria set by the National College for Teaching and Leadership
- You will also gain a Paediatric First Aid qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We will support you to achieve your Level 3 Diploma, giving you qualified Early Years Educator status
- From here, you can develop your career at Seymour House, opting for a managerial route or you can specialise in areas that excite you such as; special educational needs, disability, speech and language
The Level 3 Diploma can also be used as a stepping-stone towards:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership
- Honours Degree in Early Years
- Early Years Teacher (EYITT) or Primary Teacher (QTS)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade at least C / grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SEYMOUR HOUSE LTD.
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.