Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice DANIEL LEWIS HAIRDRESSING LIMITED
At Daniel Lewis Hairdressing, we pride ourselves for the best service around, in our new, luxurious salon. Daniel Lewis Hairdressing are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join the team and be part of an ongoing, learning experience. When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
Closing date: 29 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday to Saturday. Exact hours to be discussed with employer at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
30 Mar 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of Level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard and a good training programme. Alternatively become a full time stylist running a column.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DANIEL LEWIS HAIRDRESSING LIMITED
1165 Melton Road
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.