Business Planning & Admin Apprentice RENOVO SOLUTIONS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join the team at a fantastic company who are looking to add a Business Planning & Admin Apprentice to the team. The role of the Apprentice will be to support the Sales and Production team administrative tasks. Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
In addition to salary there is an annual performance based bonus.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. Overtime available at weekends depending on workload.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working collaboratively supporting our Sales and Production team in all administration tasks, including, booking in and out of goods, sales order processing, expediting orders, production planning, general administrative tasks
- You will liaise with our customers and supplier in a professional manner, chasing important documents or information when required
- Ensure quality checks of all tooling are up to our extremely high standard completing laser etching of tools (training provided), and ensuring they are packaged and labelled correctly
- Liaising with our external couriers to arrange collection and delivery of goods as and when required
- You will assist in promptly providing quotes to customers that require our service
- You will answer incoming calls and distribute out to relevant areas of the business always delivering excellent customer service
- Proactively manage the team inbox daily, monitoring incoming emails and actioning where necessary
- You will meet and greet visitors to the office, offering a warm and professional welcome
- As key collaborator you will support other areas of the business as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator standard with Gateshead College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full-time employment on successful completing of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
About the employer
RENOVO SOLUTIONS LIMITED
3A Alderman Wood Road
Tanfield Lea North Industrial Estate
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.