Traffic Management Apprentice (Business Administration) UTILITIES DESIGN & PLANNING LTD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join UDP in their Traffic Management team. This is a busy and varied role. Working alongside the Business Manager you will learn many new skills and be on your way to a great career.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 May 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
- Operate internal Works Management System (WMS) and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided).
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Raise invoices/statements and assist with credit control. Assist commercial team with the complete invoicing process.
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff.
- Assist with production of KPI’s.
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Diary co-ordination.
- Introduction to CAD drawings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will gain your Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. This will be assessor led and delivered in-house.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After gaining your Level 3 Business Administarion Qualification the company will discuss career progression. This may include further qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
UTILITIES DESIGN & PLANNING LTD
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.