Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
We are seeking an apprentice to join our team, learn about the role of caring for young children and develop within our team to provide a safe and rich learning environment for the children. Ensuring the nursery runs smoothly whilst working as part of a team and using your ideas to provide a fun environment for the children in your care.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday. 8am - 4pm No evenings or weekends.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
02 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after babies from 3 months up to pre-school who are almost 5.
- Completing written observations and progress reviews to share with the children’s families and any agencies we are working with.
- Planning and implementing activities to progress children’s learning.
- Following and implementing all inclusion, safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Using your excellent communication skills to welcome everyone that comes into our nursery and build strong relationships with our parents, children and team.
- Singing, dancing, story-telling and having lots of fun
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Successful applicants will train towards a Level 2 in Early Years through a combination of on the job training and off the job study time which can be completed at home or in nursery on our PC.
- You will achieve a 'Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification' and 'First Aid'
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are a family-run nursery that offers the very best care for babies and young children, and provides our team members with excellent terms, benefits and career progression in a friendly and welcoming environment! Once qualified your career can be in a nursery or a pathway to teaching, social work or midwifery.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BOYS & GIRLS NURSERY (WATFORD) LTD
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.