Business Administrator Apprentice AFASS LIMITED
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Business Administrator based from Wallsend, Newcastle Upon Tyne. There is an excellent opportunity to progress and grow within the company for the right candidate who is enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills. Employee benefits include a day’s holiday on your birthday.
Closing date: 21 Apr 2023
9.00am-5.00pm, Mon to Fri.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role is varied and will involve the following duties:
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking messages
- Reception duties – greeting visitors, dealing with post etc.
- Preparing letters, scanning & photocopying documents
- Filing – both electronic and paper based
- Preparing reports and liaising with customers & engineers, booking in jobs etc.
- Use of Microsoft Office
- Other administrative duties as and when required
Applicants should have good IT skills and be keen to learn.
3 month probationary period applies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Training delivered by Access Training through a mixture of projects, training workshops and one to one support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role will develop over time in terms of duties and responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C / 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
POINT PLEASANT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
ACCESS TRAINING LIMITED
0191 490 4680
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.