Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Cygnets Childcare - Redhill
Are you passionate about child development and think you can support our children to be lifelong learners? Even if you feel you don't have all the requirements listed below, we would love to support you to grow as an Early Years Education and Care Apprentice under our highly qualified, experienced and friendly team at Cygnets Childcare in Redhill.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Benefits: • Casual dress code • Company events • Company pension • Employee discount • Cycle-to-work scheme • Free Tea/ coffee & biscuits • Language training provided • Funded CPD Training Provided • Regular access to outdoor fresh air
Standard full time working week Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm. You may have to start at 7.30am for the morning shift or finish at 6.30pm for the afternoon shift.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
06 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the Management in all aspects of providing day-to-day high-quality childcare and education
- Plan and structure indoor and outdoor activities to support the development of children within our care
- Ensure that at all times, you are striving to deliver the best quality of care for all children
- Ensure each child's needs are met
- Actively provide an organised, clean and positive learning environment for children
- Work as part of a team and build relationships with staff, children, parents and carers
- Contribute effectively to the safeguarding of all children
- Take supervision feedback to raise personal and professional standards and develop self-reflective practice
- Structure your workload and strive to complete your apprenticeship by the deadline
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Diploma (NCFE CACHE)
- Level 2 English Functional Skills
- Level 2 Mathematics Functional Skills
- Level 2 ICT Functional Skills
- Level 2 Certificate Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- First Aid qualification
- The apprenticeship Training will take place at Cygnets Childcare Redhill in partnership with a local Apprenticeship Training Provider
- The training at the college will be one or two days a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Work as a Qualified Childcare Practitioner
- Continuous Professional Development
- Progress to Early Years Educator Level 3 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Cygnets Childcare - Redhill
5 CYGNETS CLOSE
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.