Barbering Apprenticeship Leigh's Hair for Men
Leighs Hair For men are looking for an apprentice Barber to join their friendly and expanding team, in house training and a recognised qualification. Customer care - booking appointments & making Refreshments. Help around the barber shop- shampooing- tidying supporting the barbers.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Based on the Apprentice National Min wage
Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week, may work until 7pm on Thursdays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Training to become a barber
- Customer care - booking appointments & making Refreshments
- Help around the barber shop- shampooing- tidying supporting the barbers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- In House training in the salon each week
- 3 weekly visits from your assessor
- you will gain the Hair professional Level 2 Barbering qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Career as a Barber
- with more experience you could train as a Barbering Tutor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Leigh's Hair for Men
10A HIGH STREET
UK TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.