Business Administrator Apprentice / Social Media Assistant BLACKSTONE PROPERTIES NE LTD
We are recruiting for a Business Administration apprentice that wants to be involved within the property industry & further develop themselves. Duties include daily administrative tasks such as filing/ archiving of documents, answering telephones, dealing with enquiries, face to face client contact & adding content to the companies social media.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Thursday - 9:00am – 4:30pm Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Total hours per week: 33.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
During the week you will be conducting administrative tasks, including:
- General filing and answering calls
- Data entry, updating spreadsheets
- Following up queries for clients
- Creating content for Tiktok, Instagram & Facebook
- Managing property repairs
- Updating website
- Deal with online travel agent software & utility providers
- Sending e-mails
- Help plan new property interiors & purchase
- Ensuring that all paperwork is up-to-date and accessible
- Uploading receipts and invoices to accounting software
- Build customer quotations using in-house software
- Schedule housekeeping for checkouts
- Building professional relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English (if required)
Training will take place weekly, on a half day per week release basis, at Darlington Borough Council Learning & Skills training centre (DL1 5AJ). The remaining half day training will be conducted over the remainder of the week in the workplace or at home. Here you will develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to ensure these exceed the minimum requirements for the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship you could progress onto:
- Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship
- Full-time employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4+ (C+)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BLACKSTONE PROPERTIES NE LTD
74 VICTORIA ROAD
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.