Level 2 Hair Apprentice Bella Rose Bromley LTD
As an apprentice in a salon assisting senior team members, you will have many responsibilities. These will include booking appointments, shampooing and conditioning hair, drying and styling hair, mixing and applying dyes and colourants, and an opportunity to learn about hair extensions and eventually gain more and more responsibility.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Tuesday - Saturday, every Saturday - 8 hour shifts between the times of 10.00am - 8.00pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 May 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Booking appointments
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Drying and styling hair
- Mixing and applying dyes and colourants
- Hair extensions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 and/or 2 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment:
- A practical assessment
- Verbal questioning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress onto a level 3 hair apprenticeship
- To be discussed after completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Bella Rose Bromley LTD
1 Bell Parade, Glebe Way
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.