Early Years Educator Apprenticeship - Claygate Primary School INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Claygate Primary are looking for an Early Years Apprentice to join their busy team. You will be responsible for caring for children aged 0-5, providing the support in learning and development whilst gaining the qualification and learning new skills along the way.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan and supervise activities which are based around the needs and interests of each individual child
- Support children to develop numeracy and language skills
- Responsibility to help ensure each child feels safe and secure
- Observe each child and shape their learning experience
- Track children’s progress to plan next steps
- Meet the care needs of the individual child
- Work in partnership with other colleagues, parents and/or carers
- Support the safeguarding of children in the workplace
- Eligible for an NUS card for discounts in shops and restaurants
- Eligible for an apprenticeship oyster card
- Discount on Nandos, ASOS, Vue cinema and much more
- Earn while you learn
- No debt
- Automatic rise in pay after 12 months
- Prizes and vouchers to be won (apprentice of the month)
- Secure a job with little or no experience
- Remote learning
- Paid twice a month
INSPIRE ATA LIMITED is acting as an Apprentice Training Agency (ATA) and will engage you for the duration of the Apprenticeship and pay your salary. You should be aware that the company/business named in this vacancy is a host employer and you will not be employed by them. Your placement may change during the course of your Apprenticeship.”
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Standard Qualification
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Increased mastery of the critical stages of child and adolescent development
- Enhance understanding of the types of influences that can affect this development
- Become fully adept in supporting teachers with the planning of activities, as well as creating own activity plans
- Evaluation of personal performance in relation to supporting literacy, numeracy, and ICT if required
- Amplify knowledge of safeguarding and emergency procedures
- Understand legislation with regard to confidentiality, data protection, and information sharing
- Functional skills Level 2 Maths and English (if required
Apprentices must successfully complete a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full-time employment for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.