Apprentice Accounts Assistant Percy Doughty
An exciting opportunity has arose in our company for an Apprentice Accounts Assistant. This is a great way to start your career in the finance industry. Working with the busy accounts team you will work with varied finance duties.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Mon – Thurs 8.30am to 5pm, Fri 8.30am to 4pm 39 hours per week
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
10 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Vacancy Description/Daily Tasks:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries from customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers.
- Recording and filing cash and credit card transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice and credit note processing and filing.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- General office duties (post, filing etc…)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards your Assistant Accounts/Finance Apprenticeship Level 2. This will be assessor led and will include one day per week attending Salford City College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will complete Level 2 Accountacy and will progress onto Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EXPRESS TRADING ESTATE
STONE HILL ROAD
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.