Apprenticeship in Fenestration (Manufacturing Doors and Windows) HURST PLASTICS LIMITED
Hurst are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Level 2 Fenestration Fabricator Apprentices! You will move across all the areas of the workshop to gain skills in each specialist trade area! This apprenticeship is offering an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a successful and busy company and gain a qualification in fenestration. Manufacturing windows and doors.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
The starting salary is £6.50 per hour and there will be yearly increments (pay increases)
The delivery method for this employer led apprenticeship consists 32 hours a week within the workplace and one training day a week within Hull Training
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manufacturing windows and doors
- Manufacturing cavity closers
- Organising and arranging jobs in dispatch.
- Handle position and store glass and glass related products
- Carry out quality checks of glass related products and materials
- Understand health and safety in the glass industry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprenticeship Fenestration Fabricator Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Regular training & development to meet the needs of the employer and the Apprentice.
- Training at Nursery Grove, Portobello Street, Hull
- Day Release (Tuesday)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate may be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship, subject to company competency requirements being met by the candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HURST PLASTICS LIMITED
Unit 1, Kingston International Business Park
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.